- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup canned chopped green chiles
- 1/4 cup canned diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- Sweet red and yellow pepper pieces and corn chips
In a large bowl, beat the first 5 ingredients until blended; spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; top with bread crumbs.
Bake at 400° until lightly browned, 25-30 minutes.
Serve with peppers and chips.